Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Golf Gift Ideas for the Golfer Who Has Everything!




The Butt Putt Game: Give your boss a gift this holiday season and let him/her know what you’re really thinking. A backhanded compliment maybe?




Golf Puzzle Cube: Just when you thought golf couldn’t get any harder!



Golf Drinking Game: I thought that’s what the 18 holes on a golf course were for. Golfers will find any excuse to drink!


Tree Surgeon Golf Club  The Tree Surgeon: A hatchet that doubles as a putter…genius! Way easier that trying to learn a knockdown shot! Clear the way and be done with it!


No Slice No Hook Golf Tees: I was reluctant to put these on the list because of the fact that 9 out of 10 golfers who come to me either slice & hook and this might cut into my business. I’ll take one for the team to help grow the game!




Thought I’d have some fun with the blog seeing how we are so close to Christmas and people are asking me all the time what can they get for the golfer who has everything? Of course LESSONS are my first answer especially with me! However, if you are looking for something different this may be the way to go.

Got these from the website http://www.golfun.net/ and thought what great ideas for that golfer that doesn’t need another $400 (which by the way can slice a ball just as good as the last $400 driver). Nice little website with some rather unique gifts! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE PRO!

 Blog written by Vince-Director of Instruction at VJF Golf Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment